**In the event of an important closing and/or cancelation and you need to reach WGFA/WIBK employees immediately, please call 866-820-9494 and leave a message**
- Hoopeston Public Library Closed until further notice
- The Gilman Danforth District Library closed. There is no date to reopen at this time
- The Welles Career Center at the Arc of Iroquois County is closed until April 15th
- Bourbonnais Township Park District cancelled all events, programs, and trips until 4/8/20. All the facilities are closed, but the Parks are open
- Garage in Gilman all events/activities have been cancelled/postponed until further notice
- St Peter's Catholic Church in Clifton – closed until further notice
- St. Mary & Joseph's Catholic Church in Chebanse closed until further notice
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Ashkum closed until further notice
- Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church in L’Erable closed until further notice
- St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in Crescent City - closed until further notice
- Calvary Lutheran Church & Preschool in Watseka have cancelled all services, meetings & classes
- Calvary Lutheran Church Joint Wednesday night services with Faith Lutheran are cancelled
- Trinity Church on-site worship services online at www.mytrinity.tv or Facebook
- Milford Christian Church Services on Facebook live at 9:30am
- Onarga Christian Church will be exclusively streaming beginning at 11am.
-Cornerstone Church Sunday Worship online @ cornerstoneilliana.com -sermons- "Uncertainty" and Facebook
- Our Savior Lutheran Church in Milford will still broadcast the live service Sunday mornings at 9am on 96.9 WIBK AM1360 as well as streaming it via the church's website.
- First United Methodist Church in Watseka cancelling services and closing building until further notice.
- First Trust & Savings Bank, Prospect Bank, Iroquois Federal, and Iroquois Farmers State Bank will have drive-through services only with regular hours.
- Onarga Public Library closed until further notice.
- Kentland Public Library is closed until further notice. All scheduled programs through 4/6 have been cancelled.
- Iroquois County Administrative Center will close to the general public beginning March 23. All normal county functions will remain in operation M-F, 8:30a-4:30p, County services will be available to the public by appointment only.
- Commonwealth Credit Union will temporarily limit lobby access through April 4. Drive-up will be open for all teller services.
- Watseka City Hall lobby is closed until further notice.
- Inmate Visitation at the Iroquois County Jail will be closed 3/21, 3/22, 3/28 and 3/29.
- The Iroquois Co. Highway Department closed to the general public until further notice. All normal County functions will remain in operation Monday–Friday, 7:30a.m.– 4:00p.m. County Services will be available to the public by appointment only. Highway Department 815-432-4936
-Dr Jo's Pet Clinic in Watseka will be closed- please call if your pet is in need of medications.
-IV Cellular stores are by appointment only for essentials. Please call ahead or dial 611 from your cell phone
- The Arc of Iroquois County Wells Career Center is now closed thru April 30th.
All services & events for the First Reformed Church of Wichert, north of St. Anne, have been cancelled thru April 30th.
April 3, 2020
Options Center for Independent Living – Wheelchair Basketball – Cancelled
April 4, 2020
- Donovan Methodist Church Swedish/American Supper - cancelled
- Lorraine Theatre - Eagles Concert cancelled
- Kids Fishing Day, scheduled for the first day of Spring Trout Season on April 4, has also been postponed. Possibly r/s for the first day of Fall Trout Season, an announcement will be made once confirmed.
April 5, 2020
Papineau Fire Dept. Breakfast fundraiser has been cancelled
April 8, 2020
The annual Northern Illinois Anglers Association Member Banquet, scheduled for April 8, has been postponed. A new date set for May or June will be announced as soon as it is confirmed.