facebook-logo twitter-logo

  • Parent Category: News

Rural Beaverville fire alerts several departments

A space heater is blamed on an accidental fire in rural Beaverville Monday afternoon. The call was answered at approximately 12:30 to 2643 E and 3000 N Roads. No injury was reported. Beaverville Fire Chief Jason Brammer (Bray-mer) said the damage was contained to a hallway and a bedroom in the two-story farmhouse. Damage estimates were not available.

Three adults lived at the home. All were able to get out of the house.

Brammer reported a box-alarm alerted several area department, including Papineau, Donovan, Concord, Momence, St. Anne, Pembroke. Eastern Illini Electric Co-op crews were also on the scene to dis-connect power. Investigators were at the scene until about 8 pm.

94.1 WGFA